BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I read your posts, and I smile, ( a lot ), then I read them...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I read your posts, and I smile, ( a lot ), then I read them again, and I laugh, and then move to the next post, still with that initial smile, that lasts for quite sometime, and then the smile is gone.

Then I read your next post, and the joyfull smiling is there again. I pretty much have a smile on my face most of the time, when your posting.

Look, in the neuromorphic computing arena, Brainchip are very much at the " cutting edge " and have a commercial product to prove that thesis so far, which is being developed further as we live and breath.

You develop " nonsense " almost on a daily basis and distribute it on this forum, which could be called " cutting edge nonsense " because that is what it is.

Your nonsense is only exceeded by your audacity every time you post on these threads. Please come up with something worthwhile to read about, that has something - anything that could be considered worthy for us to read about that would initiate some further thought's about what you have just posted about.

In regard to Brainchip and the Akida technology. Can you not understand what is happening with this evolving technology at all ??

Will you please stop posting these " nonsense " posts and start posting something/anything that might be considered worthy of my time to read them.

I'll still be smiling though, whatever.....

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>> It's "cutting edge" alright and yet to be surpassed IMHO <<<<<<<<<<<<<

hotty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.