AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

I am not sure if any of this is relevant but is one of the...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I am not sure if any of this is relevant but is one of the reasons why I really like Antipa. Quite a few moons ago I was with 5 Geologists from Telfer and we travelled to Coronation Hill in the NT near a place called Gibpat. Coronation Hill was interesting in that it was virtually a hill composed of Copper , Uranium and Gold just outside the boundaries of Arnhem Land. Anyway over dinner the eldest and seemingly most respected of the geologists was saying that the gold in New Guinea has the same DNA as that at Telfer and Kalgoorlie. His theory was that there is an almost continual band of gold under the earths surface which wends its way in a rather circuitous route from New Guinea to Tennant Creek to Telfer to Kalgoorlie with various off shoots and surfaces at some places before down dipping to levels that our technology has yet to be able to reach. With the close proximity of Antipa to Telfer and this guys learned theory it is reasonable to assume that yes there is serious upside to the current exploration. I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.