PYC 8.11% 17.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Thanks patrick, certainly some good reading there, appreciate...

1. 5,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Thanks patrick, certainly some good reading there, appreciate the time you took to reply. I can only agree with Peace that the only real answer to the finance question is to contact the company. Might just sit on this until the next quarterly comes out as sharesontoast suggests. Company should certainly have no problems before then. If that report still looks a little ugly maybe then is the time to start questioning the company. Either way the company will continue, i guess its just a case of how many shares will need to be issued before we hit the self funding in 18 months. If shares issued can remain at around 300 million after the notes conversion, which i read as 33 million shares to be issued in april, then that should still allow the sp to rise quickly on any deal. My negativity is based on the fact they seem to have been signing deals on the phylomer library as far back as 2006, with Opsona, but as yet no deals seem to have resulted in drugs going to market with royalties. The massive plus is obviously that the interest and size of companies interested in the patented libraries seems to be growing quickly. No smoke without fire hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.