WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

for the record- update

1. 4,460 Posts.
    I have just received further information and revised my position on WME. As a result of that and other indicators I see WME as a current buy from 16 to 20cents up to approx 22nd May.

I have been informed environmental issues from Greenies have been dismissed. The environmental contract from the Namibian Ministry of Environment and Tourism is completed, Native title issues have been addressed, the joint venture agreement is in the process of being accepted by the Ministry of Mines.

I expect some sort of announcement in the next week or 2 as a warm up and precluder to a warm and fuzzy by the new boy commencing on 22nd May. The company will be drilling/exploring shortly after and as further stated earlier NO company is getting a new licence to mine in 2006 but first half of 2007 will look good for wme. If I hear further I will update. I have taken a position again in WME at 17.5 and 18c. If my proves false and momentum carries it down I will abandon ship at 15 cents unless I get confirmation of things to come.

Thank you linesmen and than you ball boys. :)

As usual wait for an official company announcement/s and or momentum before making any decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.