BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

for the record ...

1. 37,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Using my 2 wk trial of the Nielson Indicator (as in not just any indicator ie the ad to the top right of your screen) which finished yesterday, NMS looks like a breakout waiting to happen .... ie a steadily increasing buying demand whilst the share price barely moves.

A word of caution though as the volume is and has been quite low so I am not sure how reliable the indicator would be.

Putting charts aside, my gut feeling is that this company is the goods. The technology was worthy of a patent. I am in the engineering field myself and did the original feasibility geotechnical study for the Cullen Bay Marina in the mid 80's, the tidal locks of which have just been repaired by NMS.

On site underwater welding has got to be a huge advantage for marine, naval and oil industry installations and maintenance.

However organic growth of the business will be painfully slow and capital intensive in my view. Now, an equity partner like Leighton or Downer or other would make a huge difference ... anyone think likewise?

Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.