MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

for the record

1. Eos
    394 Posts.
    Dear All

I attach my post of 7 July which although arguably far fetched at the time has proven correct within 2 months rather than 6.

The only outstanding issue is the matter of the takeover. Soros has weighed in heavily so he obviously expects something. Glencore is logical for a minority buy out (read us).

From a whole of entity perspective, BHP is clearly the most appropriate to synergise the combined operation.

Given the recent improvements, I now believe that the take out price would now be in the low $5's. Still very good buying at that price for a predator.

Regards Eos

Attachment

"I do expect volatility in the stock. We have the competing factors of a strong nickel price which could peak at US$28,000 a tonne, but against this we have the issues surrounding the acid plant.

My view is that the company is going to have a spectacular second half result overall (production and profit) with a solid first half result (good profit but indifferent production result).

Nobody should be surprised if the stock hits both $2.30 on the downside and $3.60 on the upside in the next 6 months.

While there will be trading opportunities in the near term, my strategy is defined by the belief that the second half result will trigger a take over of the company in the low four dollar range sometime next year (hence the strong institutional and hedge fund interest (Soros et al))."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.