M4M 0.00% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

For The Record

1. 5,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    The requisitioners and their associates have not made any attempt, apart from a half-baked newspaper article or a shadey cold-call, to engage in any debate with shareholders.

They have supplied us no facts.

They have sought only to play the fear game with unsubstantiated rumours to garner support for their cause.

One such assertion being sprouted is that Kevin Joseph will vote with them (even step aside) if the existing three directors are re-elected.

Now read the following very carefully.

I put this exact proposition directly to the Chairman (Dr Ian Burston) just last week and he categorically, and unequivocally, replied that he and Kevin remain driven to deliver the project for the benefit of all shareholders, no matter what the make-up of the board. He was emphatic about this.

He also stated that this motion, whilst a nuisance, would let shareholders decide the fate of this board, and on that basis he would not be voting.

My view, backed by their non-disclosure of their associations via IK Holdings (as shown by Chiller), is that the requisitioners are seeking to seize control back of the Co at the expense (ie. the dilution and diminishing power) of ordinary shareholders.

On this basis, so that our interests are considered and respected, I remain firm on voting AGAINST 1-6 and FOR 7-8.

This whole episode has shown more than ever that we need Carroll, Wood and Tilley to remain on this board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $98.56K 2.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1426883 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.