CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

This post is directed to certain members of VMS group B chat. I...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    This post is directed to certain members of VMS group B chat. I am aware of the posts that are a personal attack on me to which I have no right of reply on the chat. I have been cancelled, along with two other members, by your admin team not suspended for 60 days. I have no access to the chat to reply. Your admin team cancelled me and others because they didn't like the facts that I was posting, and my comments didn't fit in with their agenda. I am a top 20 shareholder (3 holdings in different entity's) and I speak with the Company from time to time as all good shareholders should do with a sizable investment in the Company. Certain shareholders need to wake up to what we have and stop the negative posts. Criticism is acceptable when deserved but to continually bag out the Company and its BOD is unacceptable as all it does is affects our share price. We have a solid company with a great asset in Jupiter and cash in the bank. Our BOD has a solid plan to bring Jupiter to fruition. When I post positive information, it is based on my research however your admin team believe I am a Company plant. I have been with this Company since 2009. I am not eating lobster as posted on the chat however I am currently on holidays and travelling, I am actually buying at these levels as I believe we are oversold.

Good luck to the true believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.