BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

for the spotted drummer girl

1. 9,286 Posts.
    dear SDG,

below is how to compose a letter:

"I am writing to express concern about what appears to be non disclosure by Bannerman Resources (BMN) in regards to a High Court Motion lodged with the Namibian High Court by a company named Savanna.

Savanna are asking the court that the decision by the Namibian Minister of Mines and Energy (MME)to grant BMN their exploration licence be put aside, for reasons that have not been made available to the public.

Whilst BMN have advised the ASX and public of the legal proceedings, BMN have not advised the ASX and the public of the exact grounds on which Savanna is basing its claims.

Documents used in courts of law are generally considered to be public documents and BMN has not released transcripts of these documents to the ASX.

My opinion is BMN is obliged to notify the ASX, the public and its shareholder of the exact nature of the claims by Savanah and of the exact nature of the defense lodged to the court by the MME.

The reason why this is crucial is the BMN share price has fallen from $2.50 to 72 cents, commencing from the 30 June 2008, which is the day the MME filed three affidavits on opposing the claims by Savanna.

It would appear the fall in the BMN share price is possibility related to the three affidavits lodged by the MME on 30m June 2008. BMN has an obligation to disclose copies of these affidavits to the ASX, the public and its shareholders."

Yours faithfully,

Spotted Drummer Girl "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.