ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

For the Trolls

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    On various forums there will be trolls that try to ramp things up or down. At the end of the day we only want facts rather than cleverly written conjecture by companies in formal releases or posts by those that want to encourage or discourage.

I was and am still involved with a charity organisation that became the subject of being spammed by trolls that wanted to discredit the organisation on their own open forum. None of the staff in the organisation took a cent for their work as they believed they were doing good things for this world by being involved. Then the trolls came into the forum trying to discredit the organisation because of Patent issues that became a court issue. Through forensic investigation of the comments posted on that charities open forum it was found that those that spoke in the negative of the charity and used defamatory comments of it’s leaders, the comments that were posted on that charities web site were in fact found out to be from IP addresses of the Law firm that were being used to sue the Charity organisation. It did not end well for the people that tried to use that evidence in a court of Law against the charity as it was a surprise to those that tried. All spammers can be traced and they have very obvious patterns of attack being character assassination which I have seen here against persons involved in this project and then they use incomplete information to try and scare people away from being involved.

We are in an internet age now and it is important to understand that people will try and use the internet to make us believe and disbelieve anything. It is important that we rely on our own research and facts. In the instance of ARV I am trying to find the facts. In time we will know what they have got. I just don’t want anyone to be discouraged by the Trolls. Something is happening here that has great promise and possibility. It is unusual from a Geo standpoint but considering what people on the ground have discovered I believe it to be quite exceptional and acceptable.
    I think the trolls should understand that Liam Neeson will find you….

Happy New year to the trolls that don’t think they can be traced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $9.997K 1.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 756677 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 980924 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.