ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

'' All spammers can be traced and they have very obvious...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    '' All spammers can be traced and they have very obvious patterns of attack being character assassination which I have seen here against persons involved in this project ...''

YOU need to do some ''character'' assessment into ''persons involved in this project''.

In regards to your other statement, ''It is important that we rely on our own research and facts.'', you need 'up' your standard of research in regards to the past performances of certain parties involved in this venture. Some of these ''facts'' you won't find on the 'net. But a lot of info is, which brings me to YOUR sudden appearance, and motive, and veiled threats.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    The ''motive'' for ''trolls'' vis a vie this thread subject would more than likely be they've been burnt before. No more, no less. A valid position one would think, no?

One thing is certain with this stock, a few will make serious coin in this puppy, and a lot will get Shemashed.
    And as far as ''rampers'' go, be they positive or negative, NONE surpass our old mate Dave. DO THEY. But you'd already know that, what with all your ''research'' and all. Try UKOG and Horse Hill. A case in point. One of many.

And a Happy New Year to you too Liam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $1.28K 104.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2917120 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1995674 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.