SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

www.saadvisory.com has been in print since 1984- possibly before...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    www.saadvisory.com has been in print since 1984- possibly before some of you could walk! Far from an internet
    blogger another point to be made. We have remained on the SEA.AX team for years. We first found it when it
    was .12 and and road it up to $1.37 and made mucho $! Of course bought positions on the way down and traded
    and then got buried and continued to buy-as recently as .04 sdcjf (pink sheets). SNDE also is contained within
    my portfolio. The AU investor thinks differently than the Yankee investor. Our debt model varies from how u perceive.
    The negative herd in UA have gotten off at the station many dollars ago and now sit and play checkers. The holdouts
    like myself continue to recover losses and believe that the Unicorn is around the corner for actual profit in this position.
    This was not Eric's doing! Blame it on the fracker's! Blame it on slow economic growth worldwide for a number of years.
    I put a huge blame on the worthless Obama that let Iran back into economic stardom because of our sell our for a worthless NUKE deal. Rem when signed oil dropped to $26 /barrel . He really destroyed the oil market by allow this terrorism government to bring onto the stage 4.5 million barrels per day up from the 2-2.5 they had been allowed to sell.
    Eric helped us survive and hopefully most of baby AU investor's that found fault and blamed him for everything are
    trading FANG stocks. More their style.
    With wti @ around 64 that mean we are getting over 70- How many think that it is still a sell and going BK?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.