CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

for those complaining

1. 60 Posts.
    I saw a post in another thread about how badly things have gone since October last year and how CCC's world's ending and felt this rant warranted a separate thread (plus it's my first thread, maxawesome). IMO, it is quite evident what happened since October last year:

1. We raised money and bought Mashala;
    2. Started selling coal;
    3. Started plans to sell more coal;
    4. Started selling more coal;
    5. Continued plans to get/extract more coal to sell and increase revenue;

On a macro scale:

1. 8 million more people in china became urbanised, thus needing power (assuming 12m people/year being urbanised;
    2. A delegation from India went to Southern Africa in early January looking for coal to buy - I don't recall any announcements having been made about the trip, so suspect that a JV/takeout with at least one of the coal players down there is on the cards;
    2. Queensland exported hardly any coal due to floods, thus constraining global supply (I know, not just constrained to thermal);
    3. Post Japan, most countries in the world mothballed their nuclear programs, thus requiring an immediate increase in supply of Coal & gas;
    4. Coal prices went up at RBCT;

Sure, there are other horses you could have backed - 2 guys next to me at work were championing GUF when I hopped on board CCC, they're sitting on a 2.75x return so far and I'm 20% down. Personally, I couldn't see the revenue stream in the company and decided I wanted to back something with income.

But really, turning to the internet and having a sook about how badly your shares are going isn't going to turn the SP around, only create more negative sentiment amongst the 10,000 sheeple and keep the price low for those who want in and see the upside. If you don't like it, GTFO, claim a capital loss on your tax return and go in balls deep for something else or take out a term deposit savings account.

I'm in no way saying CCC Management have acted flawlessly, communication could be a bit better and a share consolidation whilst potentially hurting in the short term would be nice. Personally, I'm hanging for the revised resource estimates and a maiden JORC of Botswana as afterall, what is thermal rated in situ, $0.15-0.17/tonne?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.