URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

for those confused, page-10

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Winsol

You have been a member for 2 days and you already have a moderated post.
    You 'returned fire' as you say. Maybe you need to look at 'how' you take aim and your posts maybe won't get moderated?
    RESPECT is what I am talking about. I welcome you aboard.

I am of course refering primarily to RESPECT FOR THE 'THREAD'

The thread is bigger than anyone here. We will ALL come and go. But the integrity of the discussion here should remain a priority...in 'my' opinion. Others may not, and do not agree with me. I know this.

You understand where I am coming from?

Many here make it a point of keeping this thread 'relatively' respectful. Many other threads (as recently commented by a moderator) don't experience our 'general' approach and ethic here.

It just doesnt 'happen' Its a conscious effort here to communicate over the long term...not in 2 days.

I want ALL views here. Particularly new ones by the way. This thread will be all the better for fresh ideas, new people with different perspectives.
    I strongly encourage you to contribute.

Balanced comment can still be effectively delivered without the need for moderator intervention.

Its a big tick for the Uran thread to be this cordial when one considers the issues here with the company and delayed negotiations.

If its good when its tough..its gonna be a sheer delight when things turn for the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.