URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Guys Guys Guys, listen its ok, its not big deal.Looks like SP3,...

1. 3,606 Posts.

Guys Guys Guys, listen its ok, its not big deal.

Looks like SP3, set to pickup Browny points by the looks of things....lol

Some of us here are Rampers (yes the Sp3's of the world)
    Some of us here are Downrampers, (that could be me, sometimes)

This is normal in a discussion forum as you all know.

Winsol,
    You forgot the part about on your 1st post and coming out both guns blazing, meaning OPEN FIRE not return fire as you say and then doing a Turkey Shoot on my butt, what did you think I was going to do, take it and say nothing, no wonder the moderators Edited the posts...lol

Anyways, No big deal, and without trying to sound like a lecture here, Satori is just pointing out that respect here in this thread is earned and not automatically given. There is merit in this whatever reaction due to previous experience of other posters. (and usually from the negative side of things).

People that try to put other people in their place will Tire soon enough, I can tell you that because I live here on HC or so it seems :)

It is not my intention to post and bag the company, nor bring people down from their High. Neither is it my intention to Talk the company UP like it is going to strike OIL or Uranium in this case.

Anyways, it doesnt matter, lets just debate what is Truth and seperate that from Fantasy.

Lets just choose to either agree to disagree in an agreeable way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.