AAR 5.68% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

for those interested ..., page-2

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Blue Griffin...

Nice read...was about to post a similar, albeit less encompasing coverage...lol...no need now.

One other point, perhaps a less "accepted" indicator than most...but in my experience, still a pretty good sign a stock is in for at least a shoert-term re-rating...is the measure of posting interest here on HC and on other forums...lol.

Look at the last two posts...mine on Friday...yours today...not a single comment all weekend from anyone, in spite of the obvious technically important finish on Friday and clear high-volume transitional interest over all of last week.

lol...not exactly your usual "market signal" but I have found such lack of posting a pretty good initial sign on most of the serious runners of late (CDU, CQT, JPR, etc)

Finally, I mentioned earlier that I could not see it getting over 6c without difficulty unless something else was up...I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the suggestion of a proactive management awareness program...especially in light of the opportunities clearly available at Koongie to be facilitated from the cash-flows from Mandilla over the next 2 years, which could equate to some 50,000 ounces, or $41m net, allowing for the conservative nature of the current resource figures.

Would not be surprised in fact if they don't kick this awareness campaign off with a "directors hole" or two with current drilling...anything (as you suggest) with grades and intersections approaching the previous hole (SRCD 7) should really be a pretty good kick start the process...especially in the current environment.

Not that I am suggesting management are the type to milk such results to the tune of CDU and CQT...but none the less, as part of any good awareness campaign, one needs decent market coverage...not many better ways to underline one's stock in my opinion, than a decent intersections from a current drilling campaign.

Anyway...thatks for the summary...at the very least it should open a few eyes and perhaps even kick off some decent discussion.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.3¢ $62.03K 727.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65800 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 29632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.