LYC 2.34% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

for those of you waiting for a short squeeze, page-85

1. 678 Posts.
    Jason, well written. This is partly why I believe the UMNO will be returned with the current parties to form govt.

With its current makeup it represents a broad interest of Malaysia peoples so basically most of the nations ethnic groups have some degree of representation and I believe most Malaysians are happy with the current setup.

If govt were to change their would need to be a swing of at least 14% across the country for the Opposition to form govt. Would it have a workable majority to undertake its extreme policies, NO! THAT requries a 2/3rds majority.

Currently the Opposition has about 37% of the seats and BN 63%. Since BN has spread some love and joy to its electorate, BN could look at a rise in its numbers.

Further, as each day goes by, the LAMP becomes more workable, production is increasing as they work out the hiccups, phase two is getting closer to coming online, product is being produced, which is a fact and I am sure that customers have already started negotiations with the company for supply which will at some point announced to the market.

From watching the Politics in Malaysia, there has not been a big and ugly enough change in the Govt to make people want to leave BN in droves. East Malaysia will not work with the Opposition, neither will UMNO and clearly neither will MIP or the smaller parties.

Again thanks Jason for doing some research and sharing it.

Mrs Om

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.150(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.25 $8.272M 1.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13717 $6.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 21097 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.