MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

for those that can take profits, page-4

1. 1,451 Posts.
    along the lines of the reasons why i believe MAE is not an attractive asset. They are a very high production price producer CC is expensive to run. Not only does the world suddenly have an abundance of LNG coming through much of it as the story states a secondary target from projects like the NW shelf etc. The big projects pull condensate and LNG from their wells the condesate is worth much more.

The other fact or that i believe has killed MAE chances are the fact that US industrial gas use is smashed and will not recover until they build some sort of industrial base who knows what, if or when that would be. It could be 5 - 10 years before we get back to pre crash gas consumption.

People mistakingly look at the US gas futures and think they are a good indicator of future prices its not look at the amount of actual open interests and contracts for these dates 6 months in the future. There are stuff all and they are used as hdges mostly.

IMO MAE should have just sold the co last year instead they got greedy and were not worried about timeliness now shareholders pay the price because thy dilly dalleyed around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.