PDN 9.14% $9.79 paladin energy ltd

Guys After the responses that I had following my comments re the...

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2010
    Guys
    After the responses that I had following my comments re the financial report and specifically the assertion that perhaps I can't read financial reports I thought I would outline for those that care what the issues are.
    People often take these report at face value and by doing so avoid the hidden truth ( sometimes not that hidden )

Last report showed LH costs faking to 28. We should celebrate I hear you say. Not really as if one looks at the dec report one sees costs went up from 27.5 to 28 . Of course company uses the 9 month to 3 month comparison to hide this fact

Margin of golds sold over spot has fallen from 3 to 1.5. This means PDN is now predominantly a spot producer and the spot falling becomes a bigger issue

Cash flow- KM C and M has a period of inventory run down that will have cash flow look better but this Cashflow will go to C and M costs so expect chunky expenses over this and next quarter

Cash - cash will drop 20m due to debt repayment in June and cash outflow this quarter likely to be another 30m from loss due to prod and corporate costs so one can wipe off 50m from cash

20 m to come from Chinese , but that was meant to go to debt .

The secret is looking at sP vs fundamentals , sp often lags fundementals - in this case I think the SP is holding higher than FA suggests it should

I know I may be annoying to holders , but there are in all threads those than want to hear a critical analysis vs this is a 10 bagger .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.