ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

for those that lost

1. 1,507 Posts.
    i dont normally do this, but i posted the following on ads on 20/11 outlining why i sold out at 0.22 (so i missed out on the run up to 0.30). i think it may help other traders out there unsure of their situation.

"I sold out this morning -- even though i suspected it would go up. I sold because it just seemed too damn risky. The apparent inside trading with mates getting on before a capital raising... the unexplained change from a huge loss making medical company to a mining company with a *fantastic* project that almost sounds too good.
    On top of all that the market cap is over 80m fully diluted (there are just as many options in the money as listed shares). And all they have is a potential 25% claim in a company that has a 70% stake in a company that has 50% interest in a mine.
    I know that Vertex and GDV Group are close, but the company valuation is too high IMO.

That being said -- GL to all the holders."

The risks were always there -- i think this is a classic case of buy on rumour sell on fact. I decided to sell before the fact, missing out on a potential gain -- but I didn't feel confident having money in this company for the reasons above.
    One thing that does concern me is when people make posts such as "why am i buying this". If you don't know why you're buying a stock -- you shouldn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.