PLS 1.55% $3.80 pilbara minerals limited

For those who are or intend to be PLS Long Term Holders

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    The purpose of this thread is to have a constructive discussion about the long-term potential of PLS. The aim is to steer clear of irrelevant topics and short-term gain-oriented perspectives that often flood similar discussions. People who are interested in spreading negativity and diminishing the value of PLS for personal profit are kindly requested to not participate in this thread.

As someone with a background in science, big data, and statistics, I have been keeping a keen eye on the trends in the electric vehicle revolution and the complementary industries that are growing at a rapid pace. These industries include solar panels, wind turbines, grid storage, electrification of machines and tools, micro grids, and the electrification of kilns (such as by CXL).

I believe that EVs will eventually become the dominant mode of transportation and that we are currently at a turning point in the rate of growth for this industry. However, there are also alternative energy technologies that are competing with PLS, such as hydro, sodium batteries, hydrogen, wave/tidal, and possibly nuclear in the distant future.

As long-term holders and owners of one of the largest lithium producers, our focus is on the overall well-being of PLS, including increasing market capitalization, improving efficiency, and increasing profit per shareholder. I welcome all opinions and perspectives, provided they are backed by logical reasoning and factual evidence. Let us come together and have a productive discussion about the future of PLS.

A common discussion among shareholders is what to do with the profits left over after dividends have been paid. In my opinion, it is critical to invest in the long-term stability and growth of the company, with a minimum time horizon of two decades. To realize this objective, PLS must remain vigilant in tracking both its competitors, including other lithium producers and alternative energy technologies, and global trends and demand for lithium batteries.

To stay ahead of the curve, PLS should prioritize actions that enhance its competitiveness, such as investing in research and development, expanding operations, and seeking out new market opportunities. These efforts can position PLS as a leading player in the industry and ensure sustained value for its shareholders.

Moreover, there is potential for PLS to strive towards becoming the world's largest, most reliable, and efficient producer of lithium and potentially even venture into the battery production space, through vertical integration and partnerships with universities and advanced research labs. By staying informed and forward-thinking, PLS can not only secure its current position but also position itself for continued success in the rapidly evolving energy and battery industries.

In conclusion, the goal should be to not just sustain the present but to secure a bright future for PLS by being proactive, innovative, and adaptable to the changing market and industry demands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.060(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.73 $57.00M 15.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69737 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 38473 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.80 $3.82 $3.73 3913253
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.