EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

for those who dont research, page-9

1. 416 Posts.
    lol, you guys work in a pack!

The price is going down, the market is weak, we are set for terrible news (US), so i am re-adjusting my entry point, 80c was cheeky, but hey it might get there.

If ANZ keeps their promise then i get my 50K today/tomorrow. The market has worked in my favour and will continue to next week.

You guys are jokers if you think the announcment is coming out tomorrow. Deltra you said averaging between 4 weeks for announcements (correct), last one was the 25th of Feb, and you say tomorrow or early next week. lol You have no idea.

My entry point can be justifyed, look at the Jan 08 drop 50c odd, last time i bought in at 52c and got out at 89.5c. Early but a great profit all the same.

So EXT will drop with the market IMO, announcement is still some time away (looking at previous 2 announcements) 29th Jan and 25th Feb.

I will stop posting on here if you want so you can only talk positives for EXT, but hey maybe not as it is a forum where different opinions are allowed. My opinion is purely based on chart, market sentiment and previous announcments, i think i could be right :)

Who knows GL with you investment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.