RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Pongo,I recall you turned up on the Range thread with a fake...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    Pongo,

I recall you turned up on the Range thread with a fake Russian accent professing to have inside information. and now you claim you are outing out rampers and saving newbies.

What a joke!

How about naming rampers and naming the newbies you have saved.

Also!

Can you please inform us of the announcement that corresponds with the last spike?

Can you please inform us why you are supposidly saving newbies on the Range thread but not on any other threads? You could have saved hundreds on the GDN thread.

Could you please inform us what shares you do hold and why?
    You have NEVER answered that question!

Could you please inform us why you have chosen only the last eight months to review the price history?
    I guess you must of bought at the top of the major spike. Sorry that you did because I have held for longer when the price was at current levels and so have many of the top 20 :)

Could you please inform us why you have changed your tact in the way you post so as to downramp Range?

Could you please tell us why you never criticise Range management?

Could you please tell us why you never criticise Africa Oil or their management?

Could you please tell us the REAL reason why you continue to downramp Range?

You probably won't answer any of the above questions but then again, why would anyone believe you and your fake Russian accent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.