BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

For those who missed this article, page-26

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    @Steve98 and I both called a CR. I shut my mouth and let him take the lead. But really this was the play that was on the cards. The soph investors were always going to take their profits and most likely bought in early to offset as well.

Not every CR see's the SP go back to CR price....but in spec land...99% do. A lesson learned for you. Pay attention to that for the future grasshopper.

Will BRN go up again...most certainly. But given the companies tendency to not deliver news to the market like a normal ASX listing....you may be waiting a while. LDN thinks telling the market anything is not to his liking....other than what fits his criteria. In the last year they delivered little news...and then SUDDENLY news was coming out like a fountain....then CR....Hahaha. So predictable.

Anyway, we will go to 18 cents now....regardless of what chuckles and his boyfriends may think....and then we will see. No news"? well not good...some news....maybe hold 18-20.

Just my opinion as the longest holder of this stock.....no one can dispute that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.