AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi, and this is my first post for the New Year, so greetings and...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi, and this is my first post for the New Year, so greetings and may 2012 be a fantastic year for all!

Once again, in fulfillment of an email request from one of you who has been following the charting and others who wanted to have a technical look ( thanks for writing, guys) , I'm attaching the chart of POH as seen in the Hurst curvilinear and equidistant band or envelope together with a cyclic analysis as follows:

Observations
    -------------
    1. Prices are travelling well within the Hurst envelope for several years.
    2. The present Hurst envelope forecasted ( shown in red ) is indicated as uptrend.

Has the forecast given by the Cycle analysis been any good in the past and what does it say?

1. I have drawn the bottoms and peaks of the cycle forecast with pink arrows and extended them to the actual price peaks and bottoms of the price chart, to check whether they are well correlated. It can be seen that the bottoms and peaks of the cycle forecast in the past( seen in red ) are reasonably correlated to the actual peaks and bottoms, suggesting the forecast turning points ( peaks and bottoms) are reasonably predictive of the actual turning points of POH technically.

2. The cycle analysis forecast a take-off after a period of sideways to slightly improved to ranging prices. ( Forecast date in separate report - will this date prove to be "entertaining"??). It may be an opportunity for short term swing traders to take a good look with intention to accumulate at any time prior to this projected take off and strong uptrend period.

Details of price projections using elliot wave and price heat maps, together with long term geometric patterns and long term price pattern formations are indicative of better prices over the longer term.I shall try to make these available to those interested subsequently in a separate report.

Once again, may the best prices be yours in 2012.
    Please read the disclaimer below my signature line.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.