RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

For those who sold

1. 5,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3244
    I personally know a lot of holders who have sold and for a number of reasons and might be upset and angry with the FMS directors last year, but there is plenty of time to enjoy the FMS story. The SP will rally further imo then re track many times as news comes out going forward. Plenty of time to access an entry point to buy again if you still believe in the FMS story. I do and have always believed since they started all those years back when I invested.

There will be plenty of twists and turns along this journey to production. The rail/port agreement is huge news because this is critical for Todd and a business case of unlocking value for all other minors who have been suffocated by the big guys over many years. Now will certainly be in a great position in locking in those other miners rail - port contracts, so they can get their ore to port. Awesome news for many small ore companies I believe in time. Todd have played a very smart game a lot smarter than our team that's for sure. Happy they all bloody sold out, lol.

Most important fact is Todd need FMS ore and have always needed it. So this is great news for holders and also the poor soles who had to sell or thought otherwise to get back in over the coming months/yrs. Hold the faith and enjoy.

Remember Todd only have 53%, they do not have total say on everything. Funding for FMS an interesting issue many scenarios but all in all happy days to come. A lot better position then when some of our FMS team were running this company last year. The board has changed, shame FMS didn't get a total independent director but that was never going to happen.

All holders must be very happy with OCJ who really have saved so many peoples investments here. They held firm as many of you did so as a collective and FMSU well bloody done I say.

This is only the beginning for all who hold and don't. Every holder believed going to production, now this is a huge step going forward to seeing this eventuate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 80.0¢ $10 13

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.