RHK 4.88% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

For those who sold, page-17

1. 5,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    I have followed, supported and much more when FMSU started and still support them today, never went away. Many hours behind the scenes etc. The main person responsible who put his neck on the block is Matt and a few dedicated hard working people (who I won't name out of respect) who maintained their focus and at their own expense, brilliant holders. BC is a character and he has vocally been a very strong supporter among others and I for one have had many laughs reading his enthusiastic posts, brave man I say.

In stock trading people always come and go, remember many of the LTH's who sold for their own reasons are always welcomed back as far as I am concerned no value in attacking as some will I am sure of that. Plus some of these people worked behind the scenes to assist, so current holders have benefited.

It's not about who is in or out it's always holders standing up against boards who want to take advantage of holders. Have a good day.

As I suspected SP retracting and the SP game of up/down is well and truly in play. So much more to come and volatility is certain to continue. It will stabilise imo when funding and FMS/Todd sort all this out WRT our ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.