PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

for tony..., page-10

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    fishfinder...

I was not making a persona "side" at you...in fact, when I wrote the comment about the "staged" photo, I did not even remember who wrote it.

As for a new thread...I did that so as not to overload with slow loading graphics the already long thread that Tony had started.

Now, whether intended or not, your comments did seem to be suggesting less than genuine intent with the photo...which to a casual observer did appear to be questioning Tony's integrity, albeit in a somewhat subtle way.

I thought he was being extremely polite to respond as he did...that is how I saw it anyway.

As for the actual photo itself, to me, as someone who has actually been to numerous drill sites, it looked like a perfectly normal scene, albeit it not yet fully in "work mode" given the lack of "ancillaries" under the tent...lol

It looked to me like wide diameter pre-collar set-up drilling, in preparation for the real slog of the slow and steady process of narrow core drilling to these significant depths.

Also, given the size of the drill site, there is very little choice of where one would "park the ute" and in any event, the geo's who typically visit several times a day, nearly always park exactly as you can see here as they need to retrieve the core trays which they load in the back of the 4WD...makes sense to get close, but still out of the way.

Anyway, I was not out to moderate your views...but I do get annoyed at times at the apparent lack of social etiquette shown towards each other on these threads, mostly in the name of free speech. To my way of thinking, free speech regardless of ones viewpoint, does not give one the right to sledge the integrity of another, which your comments appeared to be doing.

If I misunderstood your intentions, then I apologise whole heartedly. Problem is, if your comments appeared to be insulting to me (and I do not consider myself the weakest link), then I suggest it may have also done so to others.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.