PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

for tony..., page-4

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Quote from t4p:
    It must do your head in when people suggest such photo's as that you showed of the drill site ar "staged"...lol...there is no way I would be so polite.
    End Quote.

why t4p? - what on earth is wrong with my comment in the other thread that would require anything more than the response that was forthcoming. The comment was taken the way it was intended - a bit tongue-in-cheek and the response was appropriate imo.

Subtle attempts to stifle objective comment create the risk of this becoming a PLV fan club only environment which would be of no objective use to investors and would also make for pretty boring discussion.

Its great having an MD here thats prepared to enter into frank two-way discussion. Lets try to keep this a balanced environment to discuss both the pro's and con's of PLV and their activities.

If I didn't think this company had merit I wouldn't be a shareholder or participating in these threads, but I'm not about to lose my objectivity and become a mindless flag waver for the company and its management.

If that's not acceptable I'll take leave from PLV discussions and go elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.