PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Tony - thanks - and I have no doubt you'll let me know if I do...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Tony - thanks - and I have no doubt you'll let me know if I do say anything that causes offence anyway.

t4p my post above was mainly taking issue with the fact that instead of addressing my comment directly in the other thread - which as a poster you were perfectly able and entitled to do - you instead chose to make a side remark. If you have issue with anything I post, then I'd prefer it you take it up directly with me rather than making side comments thats all.

In relation to the staged comment - there are no alterior motives - the comment was simply an off-the-cuff reaction to the shot. It wasn't intended to imply that the scene itself was fake - just that the shot looked a bit contrived - the sort of shot a PR person might set up - put the ute here, you stand there, you stand here, lets make sure we get the safety sign in the shot, move that stuff out of the way etc. - thats all. That mightn't be the case it was just my impression.

Lets not turn this into more than it needs to be - photo's, video's, survey's whatever aren't going to make the stuff appear in the ground. Its either there or not and the drill results will tell the story. And even if it isn't there, Irvine isn't going anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.