PLT 0.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

Hi Edd,I'm still here.I've not posted on here since PLT's demise...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi Edd,

I'm still here.

I've not posted on here since PLT's demise for many reasons (too many emotions, adjectives, cliches, questions and otherwise to list for now) ...

Mainly because:
    - recent company policy has spelled out that our employees are not allowed to post from a work computer (hopefully this quick one-off post from here will not be deemed too outrageous)
    - I wanted to do a post-PLT-demise post that does justice to 'my take' on the whole mess (although IMO Jukes already did an excellent job of it), which would not be a quick one
    - I'm still in self-imposed denial ( / self-managed repressed thoughts) as to what has taken place (I still cannot believe it, yet it IS true).

I'll try to get a proper post out at some stage (hopefully not too long from now; perhaps nobody will still be looking at this company forum by the time I do, but I could do it to the ether ...)

Cheers.

p.s. when various people were mentioning how much they'd lost ... count me in for a (very) large number as well (although I know of some who lost more)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.