ROS 0.00% 35.0¢ red october resources limited

We can only speculate about the deals at this stage because we...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    We can only speculate about the deals at this stage because we have not received an update.

I personally remain more confident on the Silver project, because to the best of my knowledge ROS did not state that their was a deadline to finalise the deal.

In regard to the Copper project I do think an update is needed for the sole reason that the original announcement gave a 3 month due dilligence period, plus 30 days to settle.

This period has now past. That in itself is a material event IMO.

Obviously the project could still go ahead if an extension was granted, however you would have to expect that the seller is pretty keen to get their cash and that ROS may not be the only option they are considering at this point in time.

We also need to remember that even if ROS came out today and said they are buying the Copper project the deal will take months to finalise because:

1. It needs to go to a shareholder vote (in order to raise capital)
    2. The cap raising actually needs to be completed.

And given the delay the current owner may decide to sell it to someone else who can finalise the deal quicker.

Many of these questions could be provided to the market via an update, if one is forthcoming remains the question?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.