SER 0.00% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

for what it's worth ..., page-18

1. 169 Posts.
    Wasa, you've summed up the situation admirably. But I can fully understand Blueoz's reluctance to invest in SER yet - the lack of updates from management is doing nothing to encourage shareholders and potential investors alike to think positively.

It also doesn't help that there still appears to be no move to adequately publicise, even within Australia, the benefits of the deal.

While the two CEOs prepare to tell the world at the London graphite conference in December, that's a long way off. Hopefully, they'll have lots of progress to report to shareholders about before that.

But a stream of articles continue to underline the huge global potential of graphite and SER's world-class Uley resource isn't going anywhere, even if the agreement with Mega falls through for any reason.

So I still believe those who keep the faith in SER will eventually be well rewarded - assuming they don't succumb to boredom or frustration, or even die of old age, waiting for an update (or the booklets shareholders have been promised) first.

To repeat what I wrote in my most recent post:
    I'm all for SER and Mega getting this right rather than rushing it, but they have an awful lot to do before the supposed Oct 30 deadline ... And I can't stop wondering about that intriguing clause in the agreement which states "if Mega obtains listing on the TSX: or a listed entity with which Mega merges".

Sunman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $8.015K 381.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143579 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 275449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.