BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

for what its worth. . .

1. 53 Posts.
    Hey guys

Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of dissapointed Brockman shareholders.

Penned an email to Mr Swan last week (see below) without any response then followed that up by forwarding to FIRB this morning. Not really expecting any response, but at least I had the chance to vent. Got the email addresses from the BRM Shareholders Collective so thanks to those who took the trouble to set that up.

The whole thing is very depressing, not just financially, but more-so because of the way our financial business regulators don't have the "kahunas" to stand up to Wah Nam and demand explanations.

I will stand defiant till the end. . .good luck to all.

Woodfella.

"To the FIRB
    Please see below an email I composed and sent to Treasurer Wayne Swan one week ago (still yet to receive any response or even acknowledgement of receipt). I don't really expect to receive a response as ignorance is the way both his and your departments seem to handle any enquiries into this sort of fiasco.
    You people are employees of the country. . . .you are funded by the money obtained from the taxes paid by millions of Australian workers. Surely you have a responsibility to respond to the queries of the people who provide for and support your very existence. I can understand you possibly not wanting to upset the Chinese, by pressing the matter too firmly, but wouldn't you consider it the responsible thing to do, to at least put some pressure on the so called "independent directors" of Brockman Resources, to explain there actions and there back-flip, to the remaining shareholders, to accept the Wah Nam offer. Surely a little bit of transparency is not a bad thing.
    Come on FIRB. . . .support the people who support you. . . is that too much to ask?????????

Greg Ball
    Perth. WA.

Mr Swan

My wife and I are some of the hundreds of minority shareholders of Brockman Resources (BRM).

Please explain to us how you, your government and the FIRB can stand by and allow the unscrupulous behaviour of Wah Nam, small time limousine operator in Hong Kong, to go on unchecked. The antics of this company in obtaining vast no's of shares, obviously by "warehousing", are a slap in the face of this country's financial regulators. We (you) have been made to look like fools, by a race of people who, externally show little or no emotion, but on the inside, must be rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL) at the ineptitude on display here.

Obviously the anger inside me stems from the financial losses I have suffered over the last 2 years, but I can handle that. I am actually still in the black with my BRM purchases. My small portfolio is a means for me to attempt to achieve financial independence, retirement for me is not that far away and we are attempting not to be a burden on our country by self-funding that retirement. I'm sure that is the attitude you would like all Australians to have.

All that aside. . . . the real anger in me wells up, and churns in my gut, when I think that you stand idly by and allow a Chinese car hire company, using a "shell and pea" strategy, to get its hands on, potentially, one of the largest iron ore deposits in the Pilbara. This resource is situated right in the middle of BHP, Fortescue, Rio Tinto and some of Gina Rinehart's tenements. . . . Lang Hancock must be turning in his grave. This iron ore resource will eventually be dug up, under our noses, spirited away to China by a company who know nothing of mining, and sold off to the Chinese steel companies (who I believe are really the strength behind this slight-of-hand trick). One thing I am positive about, is that they will be doing this whilst doing all they can to avoid paying one cent into your precious MRRT. You are allowing a foreign entity to "jump our back fence and steal our lemons". Once that has started, you will not be able to stop the rot.
    Might I also suggest that they will probably build their own rail line to the port allocations owned by BRM (the cherry on the icing, on the cake for Wah Nam)(why do you think they had a tilt at Ferrous Australia). They will build that railway with their own steel, using their own labour force and ship that ore from port in their own ore carriers. How does Australia benefit???? You tell me!

Whatever happens to my BRM shares is neither here nor there. . . .but whatever happens to the future of our country (for that future lies underground) is a major concern to me and to my wife. Our diggers of the 2ndWW fought long and hard to protect us from the "invaders form the north", so watching you "hold the door open" for them is extremely distasteful.

Time to make a stand Mr Swan. . . .show Australian industry and the associated companies and their workforces that you have their collective backs! The mining industry is our "golden egg" and you don't want to be the goose (pardon the bird pun) who walks away from it.

Regards
    Greg Ball
    Perth. WA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.