BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

For What its Worth, page-3

1. 3,400 Posts.
    So based the above Timetable BOZZ
    1) Therefore we still need shareholder approval on 4th May (May the 4th/force be with you-lol) before the Brainchip purchase is complete- bummer this may potentially give traders another chance to sell it down after the run up before this happens and when its complete then boom up she goes so don't be disappointed if it sells down a few cents - can't see it selling past 12 c (support level)- interesting trading yesterday - the shareprice opened at 11.5 , hit 12.5c then sold down to 10c and last hour bi=ought back up to 14.5c close - may be similar patterns today - as always time will tell

2) Lodgement for prospectus for capital raising 18th May and completion of capital raising transaction on 15th June
    I wonder what the capital raising price will be - i reckon 12-14c range which means we need 16c -18c for people to take it up unless its a private placement to sophisticated investors - hopefully we get an opportunity to partake in the capital raising and get some cheaper shares and i will take up the offer

3) General meeting of shareholders on 2nd June - assume this is to complete the approvals required based on details of the prospectus to be released to shareholders on the 4th May.

4) 18th June commencement of trading of Aziana shares on ASX

so i reckon it will play out like this - selloff to 12c worst level (i will be waiting to buy more here) capital raising around these levels 12-14c then completion of Azianz/Brainchip deal via approval of shareholders on 2nd June- question now is whether profit taking from 9-10c range will play out or will it continue up - "buy the rumour sell the fact" trader mentality- will give me time to raise more money to buy more shares lol

Cheers Schu-
    Last edited by Schumacher: 10/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.