CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

no1procsyour post has an ambience of what we generally refer to...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    no1procs
    your post has an ambience of what we generally refer to as christian values (do unto others...)
    mix that with 'business is business', throw in a little high anxiety greed, and the manifest proofs that rich seems to be worth it no matter what the route...and what do you have?

you have the existing state of affairs, both macro and micro

without the heartfelt deep thought which goes into posts such as yours, we cannot hope to change the micro world herein
    when I first joined HC it was a rampers two-bit paradise, being dominated by goblins,chrisskases and countless others screaming toooooot or tiiiiimber
    NOW on certain threads, and I include the CVI thread, we can enjoy a degree of intellect, joviality, insight, contrarian views ; posters are becoming , if not more tolerant, at least more able to deal with those with whom they disagree on a far more affable basis than ever before

even the socratic arguments are countered and,except for the most blinkered or most impatient members,are handled in a civilized manner...all part of humans trying to get agreement

your post was sentient and useful
    (and I happen to agree with most of the company stuff)

well done
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.