CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Nev,A brilliant summation.Now you just need to give up your day...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nev,
    A brilliant summation.
    Now you just need to give up your day job and be the motivational coach in the fight against the down rampers!!

Your posts are always quality - no doubt about it, but you REALLY excelled in that one.

Hopefully a few more people will now be convinced to REALLY go the long term on CVI.......instead of just talking about it, and then slotting a sell in!

We SHOULD all be here to help each other - and for the most part, I believe a lot of us on this CVI forum are - and other stocks that have their 'regular' posters.

As the regulars, it's sometimes easy to recognise the wolf returning in sheeps clothing, like trudy and black beard etc....not knowing why, or who is encouraging them to down ramp is a worry - but it should also help us be clear that bigger forces want more shares at cheaper prices.

CVI is coming to a critical time in its direction, and I believe is a bout to take a big step up - so we all have to be strong against any down ramping, and hang onto our shares without giving them away for what ends up being dirt cheap prices historically.....
    I believe Smyth will be our wealth creator, and as long as you can see that much, you don't need to understand every minute detail of every announcement.
    Just know he is working for US to get the price up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.