CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi AllJust in here after an enjoyable night at the local Mexican...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All

Just in here after an enjoyable night at the local Mexican Restaurant, with maybe just one Lemon Margherita too many.

Thanks for the feedback. It really is appreciated but the real kudos in these threads belong to a certain poster who everyone follows. Without his tireless efforts and excellent research I am fairly sure that this company wouldn't have come to our collective attention in the way it has. He is certainly the reason I have taken an interest.

Tomorrow is looking interesting with a solid day put in by CVI today following Wall's Streets fall last night, and with commodities exceedingly strong tonight (gold up $6 and oil nudging $130).

One more decent announcement may be all that is required to see us on our way.

Largess:
    An essay on Globalisation eh!
    Exploitation of the masses in 3rd world countries for making glorious benefit to peoples of Western Nations....as Borat would no doubt claim.

I'll try and make a start on that assignment in the morning, but I can't promise you much more than the above....LOL.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.