CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

for what its worth, page-47

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi orabanda

Your affirmative comments are very much appreciated, but I really believe that you are possibly rating my post a little too highly....LOL

One thing about Hot Copper is that you always get an opposing view and you always remain with your feet firmly planted on the ground, usually right next to your ego.

The following is a comment I received directly to my gmail account following last night's post.

TradeforRampteam!
    You ain't fooling anyone @#$^face!

Emotive comments like that actually serve to strengthen my conviction in whatever views I have expressed. And as for the disparaging 'team context' insinuation, on here as in real life, I always express my own carefully thought out opinions, and if I agree with a particular view I reserve the right to say so. And if I am wrong I will admit to it, and at the end of the day, HC is a public forum where one is allowed to express opinions.

In regard to last night's post, I think perhaps it was timely to reflect on CVI's harrowing journey but at the same time its accomplishments in the context of world market trends and how the investment future may possibly unfold.

The sector that CVI is attempting to establish itself in is extremely high risk, and attempting to operate successfully in Africa adds another couple of layers of risk. Just occasionally however, a junior stock is able to defy the odds and become super successful, and at this stage of proceedings, CVI looks exceedingly well placed to be one of those stocks.

Everyone following the story has been frustrated beyond belief, (no doubt about that) and perhaps in voicing my own random thoughts I struck a cord with a lot of others.

There can be no guarantees in any of what I have said, after all, who really knows what the future has in store for CVI? At least we know where it is intending to head......and can note the progress it has made so far.

However, IMHO, there definitely appears to be a stronger trend emerging in CVI in the face of weaker overseas markets. It traded strongly yesterday and it is again doing well so far today.

Another good announcement after a more settled Wall Street performance could perhaps really work wonders for the stock.

I hope so anyway!

Cheers
    Nev

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.