CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

noiprocs..."TradeforRampteam!"lolI get the feeling a few of the...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    noiprocs...

"TradeforRampteam!"

lol

I get the feeling a few of the "players" are losing their control over CVI...and with it, that are also losing the plot!

It will ve a very lean liofe for them soon...for the simple fact I am no longer providing ground floor entry level analysis on micro-caps wit grunt.

They know CVI is the last...so they want to milk it for all its worth...but they also know they are down to the last few wekk, days even, where CVI will provide the parameters they require to milk the retil market.

Without the skills to actually identify, research and recognise the next play...their trading das are nearing an end.

lol...can't say I feel sorry about that!

Anyway...the fact we have seen some fairly desperate and spiteful efforts of late, as evidenced in the email you received, perhaps of itself is enough to give us the kind of warm and fuzzy feeling one only finds in victory after an epic battle.

Might be a litle early to be gloating...and I am sure they will make at least one more counter attack...but it will a fruitless one...in the end.

We have a major run about to come, volumes have dropped off beautifully, price is holding a key line (22.5c) and free float has been purged...on this occsion, they did not make a winner trade...and they know it...and are angry they "spent" so many shares over the last few days and in spite of this, the price is still higher than their net sell averages.

Time for them to move on...and they know it...but they hate it!
    A good night on the DOW toight...and we could well see high 20's...even 30c hit by the end of tade tomorrow.

Alternatively, we could even see a similar low volume day, but a general creeping up of price to a 25c close, paving the way for a run next week.

Either way, exact time does not matter...it is coming, I can feel it...as I am sure other can too.

Happy days.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.