CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

"It will ve a very lean liofe for them soon...for the simple...

1. 709 Posts.
    "It will ve a very lean liofe for them soon...for the simple fact I am no longer providing ground floor entry level analysis on micro-caps wit grunt."

While I fully understand that the constant barrage of ridicule by hindsight merchants can be disheartening, tedious, spiteful, unreasonable... won't go on trend will continue, it would be a shame to lose your intellect and experience in the market place.

It is your perogative by all means but for those of us that you give guidance and set an example for in terms of detail, commitment and analysis your efforts are appreciated.

Whiel one does not expect you to commit the time you have given for CVI to all of your future stocks as you will probably have earned yourself several new houses and a long spell in the jacuzzi by that stage. However, as someone only 6yrs in to his learning experience and having experienced every array of emotion since April 07 from glee to sheer terror shrouded by optimism throughout, I believe you have an immense amount to offer in terms of research technique, how in fact you find the stocks you do amidst all the codes of the ASX and guidance on avoiding pitfalls along the way.

If you care to discuss any of it please feel free to email [email protected]

Shot in the dark I know but as the saying goes, if you don't ask...

Thx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.