DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

for what purpose?, page-30

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    My earlier ‘stab-in-the-dark’ analysis a couple of weeks ago was based on the following logic:

The VF00102 product is well founded on flawless research, it was manufactured under the highest QA standards for medical devices, it has been tested using a Clinical Trial procedure which was custom designed to limit the occurrence of unexpected and/or extraneous data results.

With top-line results only being released and presented after a final quality check and database analysis, it is my opinion that a positive outcome for the Company is the only possible result. The EMA approval and the Phase 3 Trial initiation should now be almost automatic and the positives associated with both those events is mouth-watering.

Again IMO, such an outcome can only lead to greater acceptance of the future sales success of the VF00102 product and its related product lines in the pipeline, improved SH confidence in the BOD, increased share price and more widespread acknowledgement of CTP throughout international Biotech circles.

Roll-on the end of this month, I have been waiting a very long time for this Company to stabilise and be accepted as an important innovator in Biotech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.