JMS 0.00% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

You may be right that Bell won't bring anything MORE to this...

1. 13 Posts.
    You may be right that Bell won't bring anything MORE to this stock.

What Bell has done already is to bring big-player Pallinghurst into a Central Yilgarn consolidation play, centred now on developing JMS into a major steel-feed operation.

Bell is already on record indicating that Pallinghurst will take JMS forward and that RRR will monetise its investment in JMS in due course - when the sp is a lot higher.

As a way of obtaining value for its Yilgarn and Oakover assets, Bell has masterminded one hell of a strategy.

RRR put it's uranium assets into RSL with a view to obtaining new finance for a focussed uranium company. The global financial crisis has baulked these plans - but only temporarily I believe. Uranium appears to have great potential down the line as it is the only route currently known able to provide the quantities of "clean" power needed in the next few decades if we are to reduce carbon dependence. Whether RSL will prove a more popular uranium play than others when funding for such companies is once again available we shall see.

But on past performance I would back Bell to do good things with RSL once the financial climate changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $151.2K 911.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1287242 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 850887 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.