OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

For XPE Newcomers

1. 293 Posts.
    If you landed on this thread it may be because you're wondering what the fuss is about with this new kid on the block, XPE, that had the cheek not even to arrive on the ASX by the front door.

Yes, there are good reasons why XPE is bullish today; good reasons why this high-tech Aussie world offering is going somewhere at an alarming rate. The opportunity to buy into this solid new technology at bargain basement prices, for the long term, may not last long.  But if you're looking for information it can be difficult to see past the noise on HC where just like with those old-time vinyl record players, you need to clean the needle now and then...

So to help you make your decision, I've rounded up some posts by some of the best informed and well-intentioned people on this XPE forum. These are the folks who have made it easier to keep my bundle together and my eye on the future, and I am grateful to them:

From the @equaliser, a tidy wrap of the finances 18838995
    From @elphamale, a professional presentation of the XPE opportunity 19041621
    From @Londoner a wrap of where we're at and things to come 19032510
    From @Techmeister, some risk insight 18450214
    From @Inductor, a wrap on ADRC and what it does 18570183
    From @JDragon, the state of business for XPED 18779868

There are other fine voices, like @Portsmouth and others, too many to mention. I hope you find them.

And last but not least, let's not forget this gem from @vintage giving an insight into who to listen to (or perhaps not) on this forum: 18776133

I hope others will add to this thread to bring in the good oil from their own sources.

Thanks and good luck to all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.