OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

For XPE Newcomers, page-78

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    @Londoner, as you decided to address the forum on this thread with a complaint that isn't our fault, but most likely the fault of a filter on your email, I am going to add something here, as it's most annoying when posters go off half cocked insinuating we're not doing our jobs, when we clearly ARE.

We do a very thorough job of trying to appease member complaints, or explain why things happen, but at times emails for whatever reason don't get through, so I needed to take these few minutes to address it.

Apologies to the rest of the forum for breaking into your thread, though I see it's all about Londoner from that post onwards, except for garrysc's not so subtle, shouting unsubstantiated ramp above!
    To those of you that asked, and normally we don't address these issues on the forum, as we say the forum is for discussing the merits or otherwise of your stock!
    Name changes.
    Yes, we do them, and quite often.
    Of late, it's become TOO often, so we simply ask members WHY, as we have only a certain number of man hours in each day to spend doing tasks such as that, so normally it's done for members who have inadvertently signed up using their real name or part of it.
    We will only make a change on each account once, so ask members to choose wisely, as it's extremely disruptive for the forum to keep grasping username changes that are made for all the wrong reasons.

Here's the same day responses shown to your last two emails Londoner.
    I'll try addressing today's email once I know you are receiving them, otherwise, you need to white list the info@ email so that you do get them. Maybe check your junk email folder?

Londoner.JPG

No, that's never the right way to go about it! We always try to work with the original account and only rarely leave accounts up like that if there has been substantial posting history before the multiple accounts have been discovered.

Not going into discussion on this on the threads, so will close this off now, but it needed to be published as Londoner is obviously not receiving our emails to him, for whatever reason.
    Thanks all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.