AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

for your consideration, page-2

1. 1,033 Posts.
    a very good post mal has made here imho...

good to see him bluntly cutting to the chase.

i think the reality has now been made pretty clear for all zyl shareholders to see.

still think that as a creditor his rights over any ip/assets would be fairly strong without having to "make a private offer" for them. either he would be awarded the ip as compensation for his loan losses or someone else would pay up and mal would be compensated via cash settlement???

glad i was out of this dog before she really started howling, but geez - sure makes me angry to think of all the millions that previous management frittered away over the past 10+ years.

ns, in particular. all the contracts he announced.....qantas, rmit, telstra stadium, national art galleries......never once could zyl make a profit. very hard to see how a new team can change that????

id be inclined to walk away and look for better investments if i was a holder. zyl will need a name change, good HONEST management and a lot of water under the bridge before the market would ever give it another chance.

i think she is dead and buried.

RIP

A+ for mal's last post though....very transparent, honest and forthright imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $77.03K 4.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5355804 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 540054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.