JRV 6.67% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

for your eyes only., page-5

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    Ronraine,

Good analysis and the most important part of it is that your analysis shows that if all goes as per plan / prediction, you see the sp @ 35-40c. I think that is a very realistic figure devoid of any ramping...also your pojected sale price of Ni @ $30,000 per ton is today's value...this plant will take time and the chances of Ni price remaining at this level are less...I think we may see an improvement on Ni prices (I had posted an article on Ni ore / price movement a couple of days back on JRV thread - copied from RML thread)...

If things start rolling after October then all the negativity of the past 4 decades will wash away in 4 weeks and the sp will firmly move ahead on its own steam.....just like the disgruntled shareholders of Anaconda felt when FMG started moving from a few cents towards a dollar. All the long term holders started selling way before it hit the dollar mark thinking "this is enough for me" (similar to some posts we had today from some long term holders of JRV). IMO that would be the biggest mistake we could make as a shareholder - trying to judge the height the sp can reach when things start moving for a company which has remain dormant for a couple of generations...

Just my 2c on this guys...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.