UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

forbes article, page-37

1. 1,875 Posts.
    C'mon guys, face up to the facts! Sure there might be games going on and then again there may not. Nothing changes the fact that this "analysis" was screaming to be written! It has validated the frustrations of most HC posters after years of missed milestones and (so far) failed promises.

A tsunami of shareholder slaps!!

What is the truth? No idea but this is a serious slap in the face for the company (in particular the CEO) and can only be answered by prompt contracts. Words can no longer do it! If we don't get some news by 12 Sept then IMO this company is stuffed!

If you believe Al then today is a great buying opportunity. If you don't, then I don't expect you'd still be here. If, like me, you've been wavering for some time, then sit tight and hope that the company responds promptly in the only and most effective way.

I give them 5 working days. If they don't deliver then I'd rather go sky diving than keep my shares. As it is, it has already been as much fun as drinking a pint of battery acid!

Still hopeful, but not impressed. The company can blame no one but itself for the Forbes report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.