UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

And you thought the Americans did well with the shooter on the...

1. 257 Posts.
    And you thought the Americans did well with the shooter on the grassy knoll..... I haven't laughed so much in months...

Tell me if I got this wrong,

Every time the share price starts to rise this site suddenly gets a whole heap of part time posters appear and pick arguments with every man and his dog about how stupid they are for investing in this really shaky company.

Share price drop same posters buy like mad and then go on all the other forums and say it's a $20 share.

And they think we are stupid....

Now the market makers move in and attempt to create an artificial short squeeze so when news comes out next week the price has to rocket because of the amount of shorts.

And then because the share price is moving up on no news and the shorters can't keep control of it a story that is allegedly going to be published on the 23rd of September suddenly (and conveniently mind you) gets released prior to the magazine printing it sending the share price into a spin......

My money is on the fact that some people that have been pulling strings on this stock for a long time and making the share holders dance are preparing for the final curtain call.

You have to love the Americans for games they play...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.