PLS 0.00% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks GG, it is one of the aspects that a couple of us realised...

1. 9,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8430
    Thanks GG, it is one of the aspects that a couple of us realised last year about how fast this disruptive technology was going to take off.

When you start to add up all the numbers between the different manufacturers, especially say Mercedes with 12 models, they are not expecting to sell 10 of each, it will be in the 10s of thousands of each, working up to the hundreds of thousands of each, and will get the government backing to do it! (Especially in Germany for Mercedes).

From the people I talk to, they are looking forward to EVs. Sure some are worried about charging points, but hopefully the manufacturers will sensibly get to a common charging platform early in the piece, or at least some adaptors to use any charging platform.

Free overnight charging at motels will be a winner, at coffee shops, and of course the biggie for us in Australia, a manufacturer could put 8kw of panels on customers house or garage roof, or something similar, even for those already with solar panels.

The disruptive technology will have far flung effects, like making a house in the outer suburbs a wanted commodity, just like in the 50's and 60's when petrol was nearly free. Now the power for your vehicle is nearly free again, only if you have the roof space.
    So there is an already existing market in Australia of millions of homes in the suburbs that get paid virtually nothing for the electricity they send back into the grid, power the car, and have a couple of powerwalls to power the home as well.

From Electric bikes in the millions, to EV's in the millions, then trucks and courier vehicles around the citty in the millions world wide, plus powerwalls and other types of home Li-on batteries, the disruptive technology will catch so many with their pants down.

The common element, lithium and we have millions of tonnes of it!!
    I keep getting asked what I think is a good investment, the answer for me (not financial advice at all) is that companies in safe countries with a lithium (spodumene) resource will be winners. If your on a good thing, stick to it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.38 $2.48 $2.32 $71.74M 29.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 186775 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 37066 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.